Elizabeth Greer “Beanie” Feldstein is the daughter of Guns N’ Roses tour accountant Richard Feldstein and fashion designer and stylist Sharon Lyn.
In 2019, Beanie Feldstein played a recurring character on the television show What We Do in the Shadows. She has acted in the motion pictures Lady Bird, Booksmart, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, The Female Brain, and How to Build a Girl.
Will & Grace, Orange Is the New Black, and My Wife and Kids episodes all included Beanie Feldstein. In 2018, she appeared in the music video for Maroon 5 and Cardi B’s song “Girls Like You.”
From 2017 through 2018, Feldstein co-starred with Bette Midler as Minnie Fay in the Broadway production of Hello, Dolly! Jonah Hill, an actor, is the brother of Beanie Feldstein.
Beanie Feldstein’s Early Life
Feldstein was born in Los Angeles, the sole child of Guns N’ Roses tour accountant Richard Feldstein and Sharon Lyn a costume designer and fashion stylist. Feldstein is a Jew.
She is the youngest of three children; her older brother, actor Jonah Hill; and her oldest brother, Jordan Feldstein, manager of Maroon 5, passed away unexpectedly at age 40 due to a blood clot (1977-2017).
When she was a baby, her caregiver gave her the nickname “Beanie,” and her brothers followed suit. She went to Stagedoor Manor, a theatre camp in New York, as well as the Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles. She has been best friends with Ben Platt, a Broadway and film actor, since high school.
She earned a sociology degree from Wesleyan University in 2015.
Beanie Feldstein’s Personal Life
Feldstein describes himself as queer. During the shooting of the 2019 movie How to Build a Girl, she met English film producer Bonnie Chance Roberts, and the two were engaged in June 2022.
Beanie Feldstein’s Career Breakthrough
Her breakthrough roles were in the comedies Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016), Lady Bird (2017), and Booksmart (2019), the latter of which earned her a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical.
She later rose to prominence for her supporting turns in the dramas Lady Bird (2017) and Lady Bird (2018).
Feldstein has performed on the Broadway stage as well. She made her Broadway debut as Minnie Fay in Hello, Dolly! (2017–18), and she later played the title role of Fanny Brice in the first revival of Funny Girl (2022), for which she was nominated for a Drama League Award for Distinguished Performance.
She appeared in the 2019 season of the FX horror comedy What We Do in the Shadows, and in the third season of the FX anthology series American Crime Story: Impeachment in 2021, she played Monica Lewinsky (2021).
Beanie Feldstein’s Appearances
She made a guest appearance in the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy in 2020 as Tess Anderson. Since she was a young girl, Feldstein said, appearing in the series had been her goal.
She also provided the voice of a support group therapist in an episode of The Simpsons called “Frinkcoin.” She participated in the television specials Saturday Night Seder and Take Me to the World: A Sondheim 90th Celebration.
On the latter show, she and Ben Platt sang a cover of “It Takes Two” from Into the Woods.
Feldstein has been cast in the lead role of the drama movie The Humans, which is based on the same-named one-act play by Stephen Karam.
She will play Monica Lewinsky in American Crime Story’s third season, Impeachment, which was revealed on August 6, 2019.
Feldstein was set to act in Richard Linklater’s Merrily We Roll Along movie, which would be filmed over the period of 20 years, it was revealed on August 29, 2019. The first act of the movie’s principal photography is already finished. Alongside Blake Jenner and Ben Platt, Feldstein will play a prominent role.
She would play Fanny Brice in the 2022 Broadway revival of Funny Girl, which was revealed on August 11th, 2021.
Her performance received mixed to unfavorable reviews. She was described as “decent” but “not fantastic” by Jesse Green of The New York Times and as “simply not” a “power singer” by Adrian Horton of The Guardian.
Beanie Feldstein’s Net Worth
American actress Beanie Feldstein has a $3 million net worth. In June 1993, Beanie Feldstein was born in Los Angeles, California. She is most recognized for playing Monica Lewinsky in the television drama American Crime Story, which premiered in 2020.
Beanie Feldstein’s Personal Life Highlights
- Feldstein was born in Los Angeles on June 24, 1993.
- She is her parent’s lone daughter.
- Richard Feldstein is the name of her father.
- The costume designer and fashion stylist Sharon Lyn is her mother.
- She practices Judaism.
- She also has siblings.
- The youngest of three children, she is.
- Jonah Hill, an actor, is her older brother.
- Jordan Feldstein, the manager of Maroon 5, who was born in 1977 and passed away in 2017, was her elder brother. He was 40 years old.
- Her caregiver gave her the nickname “Beanie,” and eventually, her family members adopted the moniker.
- She completed her schooling at Stagedoor Manor, a theatre camp in New York, and the Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles.
- She earned a sociology degree from Wesleyan University in 2015.
Beanie Feldstein’s Career Highlights
- Bad Neighbors 2 ( Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising ), directed by Nicholas Stoller in 2016
- The Female Brain, directed by Whitney Cummings in 2017
- Lady Bird, directed by Greta Gerwig in 2017
- The revenge of the losers ( Booksmart ), directed by Olivia Wilde in 2019
- How to Build a Girl, directed by Coky Giedroyc in 2019
- All in the Family – TV series, 1 episode in 2002
- Madison High – TV series, 1 episode in 2012
- Orange Is the New Black – TV series, 1 episode in 2015
- Clapperboard, you sing – TV movie in 2015
- Will & Grace – TV series, 1 episode in 2017
- What We Do in the Shadows – TV series, 4 episodes in 2019
- Grey’s Anatomy – TV series, season 16 – 1 episode in 2020
- American Crime Story – TV series, 8 episodes in 2020
American actress Elizabeth Greer “Beanie” Feldstein was born on June 24, 1993. American actress Beanie Feldstein hails from Los Angeles.
For her supporting appearances in the comedies “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising” and “Lady Bird” as well as her lead part in the coming-of-age comedy “Booksmart,” Feldstein is best known.
The projected value of Beanie Feldstein’s net worth as of July 2022 is $3 Million.