Virgin River season 4 will feature a new baby, but who is the father? Time to give Maury Povich a call! A new season of the well-liked Netflix comedy features more small-town romance, drama, and shenanigans.
Virgin River Season 4 Plot Summary
Mel Monroe, a midwife and nurse practitioner, relocates from Los Angeles to the little rural community in the Virgin River. After settling in, she develops feelings for the bar owner and former Marine Jack (Martin Henderson). Mel works concurrently at the clinic run by Doc Mullins (Tim Matheson), despite the fact that the two occasionally clash.
The fourth season opens with Mel ecstatic about her pregnancy. Uncertainty regarding paternity is the lone cloud in the sky. It’s possible that Jack or her late spouse (using an extra embryo) fathered the child.
He intends to have three children in the future (including the twins with ex-Charmaine). It’s not even close to being complicated to express their position.
Virgin River Season 4 Cast
- Alexandra Breckenridge, who plays the nurse practitioner and midwife Melinda “Mel” Monroe in Virgin River season 4, is the show’s star. She is originally from Los Angeles.
- Martin Henderson plays Jack Sheridan, a bar and restaurant owner, and former U.S. Marine, next to her.
- Vernon “Doc” Mullins, MD, the village physician, is portrayed by Tim Matheson. John “Preacher” Middleton, a former Marine and Jack’s friend is portrayed by Colin Lawrence.
- Benjamin Hollingsworth as Dan Brady, a former Marine who served with Jack, Zibby Allen as Brie, Jack’s sister Annette O’Toole as Hope McCrea, the mayor of Virgin River, and Doc’s separated wife Lauren Hammersley as Charmaine Roberts, Jack’s ex-romantic interest
- Sarah Dugdale as Lizzie, Connie’s Los Angeles-based niece
- Connie, played by Nicola Cavendish, runs the local store in the community. Joey Barnes, played by Jenny Cooper, is Mel’s elder sister who lives in Los Angeles.
- Mark Monroe, Mel’s late husband, is portrayed by Daniel Gillies in flashback scenes.
- Jo Ellen, who runs the local B&B, is portrayed by Gwynyth Walsh.
- Jack David Cubitt as Calvin, a man who owns an illegal marijuana farm, Lynda Boyd as Lilly, a friend of Connie’s Marco Grazzini as Mike Valenzuela, a former Marine who served with him.
- Season 4 of Virgin River will add two new cast members: Kai Bradbury plays Doc’s long-lost grandson Denny, while Mark Ghanimé plays the attractive new doctor named Dr. Cameron Hayek.
Virgin River Season 4 Ending Explained
The cliffhanger-filled season 3 finale will leave a lot of loose ends for Virgin River season 4 to pick up. The following is a list of the issues that will probably be the main plot points in season 4:
Who is the baby’s father, Mel?
Despite Mel and Jack’s attempted reconciliation, she receives a positive pregnancy test result. Mel tells Jack that she is pregnant but that the child might not be his when he makes an engagement attempt.
Will Jack be denied access to his unborn children?
Jack is shocked when Charmaine reveals that she and Todd got married. Todd also desires full custody of the babies she is carrying. It appears that Jack will need to obtain the retainer sum in order to work with the family lawyer he met with earlier in the recruiting process.
Brady, did you shoot Jack?
When Jack was shot, Brady earlier acknowledged that he was there at the bar, but he fiercely denied shooting his former comrade. When Mike discovered a gun in Brady’s car, Brie was just about to believe him. Will Brie, an attorney, assist him in supporting his claims?
Is Preacher alright?
Preacher learns from Paige’s friend Sally that Paige intends to report herself to the police for unintentionally killing her wicked ex-husband. Because her small son Christopher would be placed in foster care, Preacher seeks to persuade her otherwise.
Preacher is apparently drugged, knocked out, and abandoned in the woods by Sally. Vince, the brother of the ex-husband, is currently waiting for Christopher inside the house.
Will Hope make it?
Hope was stranded away from home throughout the entire season caring for her aging relative. She was involved in a tragic vehicle accident that left her with a brain injury when she was finally able to return. Her life is now in even greater jeopardy due to an infection after being medically put into a coma.
Who is their grandson of Doc?
When a young guy arrives at the inn, he tells Jo Ellen that Doc is the grandfather he’s seeking for. However, Doc and Hope were childless. Could he be the result of Doc’s adultery with Charmaine’s mother in the past?
What is going to happen to Ricky and Lizzie?
The Marines have accepted Ricky as a member. When he finally tells Lizzie, she admits she would have been there for him. She can’t trust him any longer. Parker, Lizzie’s ex, appears in the meantime and declares his love.
The eagerly awaited fourth season of Virgin River premiered on Netflix on July 20. Fans quickly waded through every episode as they were all instantly available to watch.
Pure escapism is guaranteed by the colorful individuals’ lives and plot lines that have more turns than a rollercoaster. It makes sense that viewers of the show are constantly clamoring for more action while yet being enthralled by Mel and Jack’s fundamental love story.
Here is an explanation of what all the thrilling plots entail and when a potential Virgin River season 5 might be coming since so many of the story’s spectacular plots came to an end at the end of season 4.
The show’s breathtaking scenery is just as captivating to viewers as the compelling storylines. Virgin River’s gorgeous background has loyal fans wondering where the drama is filmed as it progresses.