Because of the way engineers have been updating the game, PUBG Mobile’s user base has grown significantly. They infuse the game with an entirely new set of exhilarating visual effects.
PUBG Mobile 1.4 was released on May 11th, the most recent version of the game. Increases in the game mode, vehicle, and shooting mode have been implemented.
Downloading the APK file from the game’s official site allows Android users to play the game.
Please be aware that in India, PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are not available to the general public. As a result, customers in the country are urged to avoid downloading the game.
The following are the links to use in order to get the PUBG Mobile 1.4 patch:
- The first step is to download the PUBG Mobile APK file on the user’s device. You’ll be able to download two different versions of the app from the official website.
- Installing the game is the second step after the download is complete. However, they must first select the “Install from Unknown Source” option.
Take a look at what’s new in the Global Version Update 1.4 for PUBG Mobile. The Final Battle: Godzilla vs. Kong in PUBG Mobile
The Beta Version Includes a Tonne of Brand-New Material. Monster-Themed Classic Battles Have Been Added to The Battlefields.
- Erangle has a Godzilla theme.
- Sanhok has a King Kong theme.
- Livik has a Mecha Godzilla theme.
- Castaway Island: The Movie
- Titans Attack
- Supply Camp Apex
- Settlements of PvE mobs
- The Coupe RB is a new car.
- OTS is a brand-new shooting mode (Over the Shoulder)
- Balanced gun use and optimization.
- Improvements in the fundamentals
- Enhanced Safety and Security
- New Friends is a feature that allows you to meet new people
- Updates to the game’s code