The Rediffmail account may not be widely known, but allow us to inform you that it is an online platform for courier services.
You can send correspondence via electronic communications by using a Rediffmail account. Your account also enables you to access additional features like product search, important news, etc.
You must register for a Rediffmail account if you wish to use these features on your mail account.
Rediffmail makes it incredibly straightforward and easy to log into your account; you can do the same by following the instructions we’ve provided.
We will demonstrate how to utilize Rediffmail simply in this guide.
Create a Rediffmail Account
To register for Rediffmail login, follow the instructions we have provided. Take the next five steps.
1. Open the Web browser on your computer or mobile device.
2. Go to rediff.com to access the official Rediffmail website.
3. Select the “Sign in” button to begin the Rediff login procedure.
4. Once the sign-in page has been accessed, you must enter the required information. Name, Rediffmail ID card, password, email address for recovery, date of birth, nation, gender, and phone number are required.
5. To create your Rediffmail account, simply click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
Once you have registered with Rediffmail, you can log in to your account. To see how to log into Rediffmail, continue to the following section.
Log Into Your Rediffmail Account
By following our guidelines, you can quickly log into Rediffmail mail. We have gathered all the data required to support you on the Rediffmail platform.
Actions to Take:
1. Launch your web browser and go to the Rediffmail website.
2. The option to “Sign in” will be visible. On the same button, click.
3. When the sign-in page appears, enter your username and password in the corresponding fields.
4. After making sure all of your information is right, click the Login button.
You can get access to your Rediffmail account by following this approach. Use the mail account’s functionality once you’ve logged in.
Recover Rediffmail Password
While managing so many different passwords, it is possible to occasionally forget some of them.
Therefore, if you ever find yourself in a scenario where you are unable to remember your account’s password, just follow the instructions we’ve provided to get access to your account again.
Steps to Follow:-
1. Launch your web browser and go to Rediff.com.
2. Select the Forgot password option.
3. The next step is to enter your email address.
4. Rediff will now prompt you to select a password recovery option. You must decide between using a phone number or an email address.
5. You will get a code on that phone number or email address after choosing the process.
6. Enter the required field’s code.
7. Rediff will request that you make a new password. To better secure yourself from hackers, create a strong password.
Features of Rediffmail
Before utilizing the mail account, take a look at its features.
1. The choice for 1 GB of file storage.
2. POP3 access
3. Attachments of 10 MB
4. 5 email address
5. Message support