The Vivo Y55 5G is a new mid-range phone from Vivo. It features a 60Hz display and a triple-camera setup on the rear.
Y-series smartphones, most of which have midrange or low-end specs but capable batteries, have been continuously expanded by Vivo. The 6,000 mAh battery in the Vivo Y55s 5G was one of the company’s biggest selling points.
The Vivo Y55 5G is the latest addition to Vivo’s Y series of smartphones. An LCD Full HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 2408×1080 pixels powers the smartphone.
With a MediaTek Dimensity 700 mobile processor and 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, the smartphone is ready to take on the world. The Vivo Y55 5G is powered by a 5000mAh battery and runs on the latest version of Android. proprietary fast charging is supported by the Vivo 5G.
As part of Memory Consolidation 2.0 (translated), the phone can allocate 1 GB of storage to be used like RAM for the proper functioning of its smartphone. The phone’s performance is further boosted by Multi-Turbo 5.0.
The smartphone’s camera system includes a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor on the back. All three cameras work together to produce stunning images. The FunTouch OS 12 UI is layered on top of the Android 12 OS that comes preinstalled on the Vivo Y55.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1 are just the beginning of the phone’s impressive list of connectivity options. There’s also a USB Type-C port as well as GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, and GALILEO.
Specifications of The Vivo Y55 5G
- A 6.58-inch full HD+ (1080×2408 pixels) LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio is found on the dual-SIM Vivo Y55 5G.
- The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and features 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage as standard (up to 1TB expansion via microSD card support).
- A Memory Consolidation 2.0 (translated) feature can allocate up to 1GB of storage to be used as RAM to ensure a smooth operation of the device. In addition, Multi-Turbo 5.0 boosts the phone’s performance even further.
- Among the three cameras on the back of the Vivo Y55, 5G is a 50-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture lens. Macro cameras with an f/2.4 aperture are available with a 2-megapixel sensor, and ultra-wide angle cameras with an f/2.4 aperture are also available.
- An 8-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 lens sits in a waterdrop-style notch on the front of the phone.
- With 5G, 4G LTE, USB Type C, USB OTG, and NFC built into the Vivo Y55 5G’s connectivity options. For example, there’s a fingerprint sensor mounted on the side as well as accelerometers for detecting movement and ambient light and proximity sensors for keeping track of your location.
- 5,000mAh of power is provided by the battery, which can be charged at a rate of 18W. Its dimensions are 164×75.84×8.25mm and it weighs 187g.