The following significant Reliance product this year might be JioBook. The Indian telecom company is allegedly working on a laptop in addition to the 5G phone. According to Jio’s track record, the rumored JioBook will be an entry-level product targeted at customers with limited funds.
Although the launch date has not yet been made public, a hardware certification document suggests that JioBook will be available shortly. According to the document, JioBook is an ARM-based device that has been approved to run Windows 10. It also names Emdoor Digital Technology, a business with its headquarters in Shenzen, as the OEM.
The gadget might be powered by a MediaTek MT8788 chipset or a Snapdragon 665 chipset, according to earlier leaks. It might run Windows 11 and have 2GB of RAM. On the JioBook, an LCD screen with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels is most likely to be present. Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about the JioBook.
Details and Features of The JioBook
- The JioBook has been making headlines for a while now. There have been numerous leaks, and the most recent one provides some additional information about the rumored laptop.
- The hardware certification document was discovered by 91mobiles, who are the source of the leak. The product ID listed in the document is 400830078. The marketing name is kept a secret, though.
- It is claimed to have been created by Emdoor Digital Technology, a business with its headquarters in Shenzen. Emdoor is a hardware specialist with a substantial “218-series” range of products.
- The JioBook is depicted in the document with the product name “QL218 V2.2 JIO 11.6 20220113 v2.” It is, therefore, possible that JioBook will be a rebranded model of one of these gadgets. The paper further claims that JioBook will run Windows 10 and be powered by an ARM-based CPU.
- The JioBook was previously seen on GeekBench. On the webpage, the laptop had the model number NB1112MM. JioBook is powered by a MediaTek MT8788 chipset, according to the listing. The laptop will reportedly have 2GB of RAM and run the Android 11 OS. In the single-core and multi-core GeekBench tests, the JioBook scored 1,178 and 4,246 points, respectively.
- The JioBook’s design was revealed in a March leak of the product. In the image, the purported laptop has a traditional design with heavy bezels all around the screen. There isn’t a separate number pad on the keyboard. It has an interesting ancient Windows button. We, therefore, assume that it is a photo of a prototype and that the finished laptop will differ from what we currently see.
- A previous leak suggested that the JioBook would have a screen with a resolution of 1366×768. A Snapdragon 665 SoC with 2GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB of eMMC 5.1 storage may power this device. There could be a different model with 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage and 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
Reliance JioBook Will Utilize Windows 10 Running on Arm.
Reliance Jio Book Will Reportedly Run Windows 10 Exclusively, According to The Hardware Approval Listing. It Has Been Suggested That The Device May Be Released Soon Because It Has Already Received the Bis Certification and Has Already Been Seen on Geekbench.
Furthermore, Since the Manufacturer Hasn’t Released the Device or Validated the Specifications, There May Be Room for Development in The Future.
Unexpectedly, Emdoor Digital Technology Co Ltd, a Chinese Corporation, Is Listed on The Listing. the Oem (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Is Apparently Emdoor Digital Technology, Which Suggests that Reliance Will Buy the Laptops from The Business and Brand Them as Jio Book.
for Reference, the Business Is Headquartered in Shenzhen and Is One of The Biggest Suppliers of Tablet and Ultra-Thin Notebook Solutions in China.
The Reliance Jio Book First Showed up On a Geekbench Test in November 2021 with The Model Number Nb1112 Mm.
the Media Tek Mt8788 so the C-Equipped Device that Was Used for The Benchmark Test Also Has 2 Gb of Ram. It Received 1,178 Points in The Single-Core Test and 4,249 Points in The Multi-Core Test. Additionally, the Geekbench Report Indicated that The Tablet Utilised Android 11.