Some of the items that were previously inaccessible for transfer from PUBG Mobiles via in-game mails are now being returned by Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Items including the 2021 Spring Mask, McLaren 570S Coupe, and its color variants, M16A4 gun, and more will now be available to Battlegrounds Mobile India players who previously possessed them, according to a post on the official website of the South Korean developer Krafton.
On July 2, Krafton officially launched Battlegrounds Mobile India. Up until July 9, users were able to transfer their data from PUBG Mobile, including their inventory, achievements, cash, and more.
In September 2020, PUBG Mobile was outlawed in India due to concerns over data privacy. Following the termination of its partnership with Battlegrounds Mobile China in May of this year, its developer Krafton returned to India.
After that, the game was officially released on July 2 with the ability to transfer data from PUBG Mobile so that players would not lose their progress, but on July 9 the feature was put on indefinite hold. However, when the service was in operation, some content was not transferable.
Some of the previously non-transferrable data will now, according to Krafton, be supplied to players via in-game mail. It has revealed a list of the products that PUBG Mobile owners who own them would be able to transfer.
- headgear for entertainment boxes
- BANDANA OF UNKNOWN
- Trenchcoat of UNKNOWN
- Spring Mask 2021
- Infiniti 570S Coupe (Zenith Black)
- Infiniti 570S Coupe (Lunar White)
- Infiniti 570S Coupe (Raspberry)
- Infiniti 570S Coupe (Glory White)
- Infiniti 570S Coupe (Royal Black)
- Infiniti 570S Coupe (Pearlescent)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 1)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 2)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 3)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 4)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 5)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 6)
- M16A4 from Blood and Bones (Lv. 7)
Players who previously held these things in PUBG Mobile should be receiving them in Battlegrounds Mobile India via in-game letters, as was previously mentioned. Players will be kept informed of further developments by Krafton in this regard.
After the July significant content update, Battlegrounds Mobile gamers in India complained that they were having some problems with the game. The developer published a patch last week to address some of the vulnerabilities, but several still exist.
Users are still occasionally unable to claim the in-game currency known as UC, according to Krafton, who reports that they get an error message that reads, “UC not being claimed intermittently after purchase.” The creator claims that the Known Difficulties Notice on the website is continually being updated to reflect the issues that gamers have been reporting since the July Update.
How Can I Move Data from Battlegrounds Mobile to Pubg Mobile?
Here’s how to transfer your Battlegrounds Mobile account to India;
1. Download the game from other websites or the Google Play Store.
2. Sign in using a social media account of yours (Facebook, Twitter)
3. Create your virtual persona. After transferring your data, this character will be replaced temporarily.
4. A pop-up will confirm that you are a resident of India. Click “Yes” to proceed.
5. A dialogue box with the title “Account Data Transfer” will appear. Players can choose between Facebook and Twitter to transfer their data. They ought to select the system that is connected to their PUBG Mobile-ID.
6. Following your choice, press “Yes.”
7. The data transmission should now be finished, and the game should continue.