In addition to placing orders for in-store pickup or delivery, the McDonald’s app can be used to access special offers and redeem rewards. However, you could occasionally experience issues while utilizing the app.
Sometimes these problems are on the end of the McDonald’s staff, and other times they’re on your phone or in your app. If you’re having problems with the McDonald’s app, here are seven solutions to try.
Disable Your Wireless Internet Connection.
Connectivity issues are the most frequently reported complaint about the McDonald’s app. When using a McDonald’s or other public WiFi networks, you may experience issues with the app due to a poor connection.
The WiFi can be temporarily turned off by swiping down from the top of the screen to reveal the Control Center or shortcut panel and tapping the WiFi icon there. Then launch the app again and see if it works.
Activate the Mcdonald’s App Once Again.
There’s also a chance that the problem lies within your McDonald’s app. You can try to solve the problem by closing the app forcibly and then starting it back up again. Here are the processes for terminating an app on Android and iOS.
You Need to Log out And Back In.
Another possible solution is to sign out of the McDonald’s app and then back in; this should clear any cached data related to your account that might be corrupt.
Tap More at the bottom of the screen in the McDonald’s app, and then tap Profile. Select Sign out to the right of your name to leave your account. Once you’ve signed out, go back to the More section and log in again.
Test the Mcdonald’s App Servers to See if They Are Available.
The McDonald’s app can only serve its purpose when it is in constant contact with the chain’s digital back end. Although it’s not common, the service could be down if you’re still having issues with the app.
If you suspect that McDonald’s, and not your app, is at fault, you can check their app status page on Downdetector. If the McDonald’s app is down, a quick Google search will provide the answer.
Delete the App’s History
It’s Possible that There’s an issue with The McDonald’s App’s Stored Information. You May Need to Clear the Cache to Get the App Working Again if It Has Become Corrupted.
the Only Way to Delete Data from An iPhone App Is to Delete It and Then Reinstall It from The App Store. on Android, However, You Can Clear the App’s Cache without Uninstalling Mc Donald’s:
Launch the Settings App and Select the Apps Tab.
- First, if Necessary, Select Mcdonald’s from The List of Available Apps by Selecting See All Apps.
- Make Use of The Cache and Storage.
- Select the Clear Storage Option.
- Turn Off Your Cell Phone and Then Turn It Back On.
You Can Try Restarting Your Phone if You’re Still Having Issues with The McDonald’s App. Any Short-Lived Software Problems with The App or Your Phone Will Be Eliminated This Way.
Most Android Phones Can Be Turned Off by Holding the Power Button Down for A Few Seconds, or By Swiping Down from The Screen’s Top to Reveal a Panel of Shortcuts and Tapping the Power Icon There. Whatever iPhone Model You Have, Here’s how To Restart It.
Put the Mcdonald’s App Back on Your Device.
To Fix Any Issues with The Mcdonald’s App, Try Uninstalling It and Then Reinstalling It. This Can Fix an Issue with The App Installation and Also Remove Any Corrupted Data Related to The App. the Steps for Removing Apps from An iPhone and An Android Device Are Provided Below as A Refresher.
Get the Mcdonald’s App! Here’s How
- Go to Your Device’s App Store and Look for The Mcdonald’s App.
- You Can Simply Pick the App You Want and Get It for Nothing. There Isn’t Much Time Involved Here.
- Provide Identifying Details and Personalise Your Settings. After Completing This Process, You May Be Asked to Verify Your Account.
- Setup Is Complete and The App Is Ready for Use in Step.
Downloading the App Is the First Step; Now Let’s Discuss How To Put It to Good Use. Some of The Advantages of Your App Are as Follows:
- Using the App, One Can: 1. Place a Food Order. Provide the Drive-Through Attendant with Your Four-Digit Code to Retrieve Your Order.
- Second, the App Can Be Used to Pay for Purchases, Eliminating the Need to Bring Cash to The Pick-Up Location.
- Check out The Newest Weekly Specials and Discounts as Soon as They’re Released.
- Go to The Mcdonald’s that Is Most Convenient for You.
- Learn More About the Foods You Enjoy Most.
The Abundance of Free Meals Made Possible by This App Is One of Its Greatest Features. Look at The Weekly Specials to See What’s on Sale for Nothing and See if Anything Catches Your Eye. Despite the fact that The Offers Are Always Evolving, Here Are Some Examples of What You Might Have Found on This App in The Past:
- If You Buy a Cup of Coffee, We’ll Give You a Breakfast Sandwich for Free.
- Secondly, Spend at Least $1 and Get a Free Order of Medium Fries.
- $3. Coffee that Only Costs $2.99