Since its launch in the country last year, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has become one of the most played mobile games. With its realistic gameplay and cutting-edge graphics, the exclusive Indian release of the well-known battle royale game PUBG Mobile has drawn in a large number of new players.
The ideal control configuration and sensitivity settings are essential for BGMI players to perform at their best. Nevertheless, players frequently struggle to find ideal settings and tend to simply copy them from friends or other players.
Simply by exchanging a short code, this can be accomplished quickly. Players can generate this code and share it with friends by following the step-by-step instructions in this article.
A Guide for Using Codes to Share BGMI Layout and Sensitivity Settings
Players must be flawless with their firearms and have excellent survival skills in order to win a battle royale game. Players require an intuitive control scheme and appropriate sensitivity levels in order to perform better in the game.
It only takes daily practice to improve one’s performance once a player discovers the ideal settings for themselves.
The Following Steps Will Show You How To Create and Share Your Layout and Sensitivity Settings with Others.
How to Create and Distribute the Code:
- Open the game first, then select Sensitivity Settings. Locate the “Upload to Cloud” option and select it.
- Players will see a “Share” option after clicking “Layout Management” in step 2.
- Players will receive a code with the option to “Copy and share” it. They can then share the code using any of the available methods on the screen.
How to Apply the Sent Code:
- Open the game, select Sensitivity Settings, and then select “Layout Management.”
- After that, paste the code you just received into the “Search Method” box.
- After clicking “Preview,” make any necessary adjustments, and then click “Use Layout.”