One of the keys to being a popular TikTok creator is to figure out how to make the most of the platform. Including choosing a more strategic time to upload your films. If you upload your videos at the wrong time, your subscribers and potential new viewers can miss them.
Here, you’ll learn the best times to upload movies to TikTok to maximize exposure.
Does It Matter When You Post on TikTok?
In a word, yes. However, timing is only one of many important considerations. Getting the timing right on when you share your videos can help you get more views and engagement initiatives, which can lead to TikTok’s algorithm boosting its recommendation of your content in other users’ For Your Page suggestions, especially if you also have high-quality, unique, and frequent content.
Given what HootSuite, MakeUseOf, and TikTok all say about the app’s recommendation mechanism, it’s clear that if you want more views and comments on your videos, you need to have some already.
To enhance the likelihood that as many users as possible will interact with and view your material, you want to make sure it appears in as many FYPs as possible.
To get there, though, you need to get past the first obstacle, which is generating as much initial interest in your video as possible through things like likes, comments, and views. TikTok’s algorithm will continue to promote your video to other viewers based on how popular it first was.
Picking the proper time to publish your material is crucial if you want your video to succeed in capturing as much attention as possible when it initially debuts. That can only be accomplished if you know who your material is meant for and when they are online (i.e., when they are more likely to watch your videos).
When your material is published at the same time your audience is most likely to be available to view it, you will likely see a rise in interaction. Other elements, such as the quality of your material, will still determine how much engagement you receive.
Is It Better to Post in The Morning or At Night on TikTok?
You need to know who you’re writing for before you can answer that question. Finding out when your viewers are online and in what time zone is essential if you want to make the most of your TikTok channel.
And everybody agrees that in order to achieve that, you need to check the statistics of your films. To get those analytics, you’ll need a TikTok Business account. You can switch to a Business account by heading to your TikTok settings: Launch the mobile application and navigate to Profile > Menu > Settings and privacy > Manage account > Switch to a Business account.
Changing to an Enterprise plan doesn’t cost a thing. To examine analytics, though, you’ll need to have at least a few videos out in the wild.
Knowing when your intended audience is most likely to be on TikTok can allow you to better time your own posts.
When Should You Upload Videos to Tik Tok?
To burst your bubble, there is no one-time-fits-all case of the best time to post on TikTok. This applies to all social media platforms, and TikTok is no exception. It is because every influencer or brand has a different audience to target.
We’ll see how to find out your own unique best time to post on TikTok, however, for starters, you can consider the average best times. Here’s a study that reveals a few sweet time spots to post on:
- According to the above data, it can be said that, on average, the best time to post on TikTok is from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
The best TikTok posting times for each day vary in interesting ways:
- The best time to post on TikTok on Monday:- 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:00 PM
- The best time to post on TikTok on Tuesday:- 2:00 AM, 4:00 AM, 9:00 AM
- The best time to post on TikTok on Wednesday:- 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 11:00 PM
- The best time to post on TikTok on Thursday:- 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- The best time to post on TikTok on Friday:- 5:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- The best time to post on TikTok on Saturday:- 11:00 AM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
- The best time to post on TikTok on Sunday:- 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 4:00 PM
The Worst Time to Post on TikTok:
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Monday:- 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Tuesday:- from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Wednesday:- from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Thursday:- from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Friday:- from 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Saturday:- from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- The worst time to post on TikTok on Sunday:- from 5:00 PM to 6:00 AM