Sony has introduced the Sony HT-S400 soundbar in India. In addition, the company has introduced a new wireless subwoofer. Regarding its most significant feature, it has 2.1 channels, S-Force PRO front surround technology, and 330 W of total sound output.
It will only be available in Black. This new soundbar from Sony is extremely compact in size. This 6.25-inch-long soundbar is available for purchase. This soundbar has a 2.1 channel configuration. Which includes a subwoofer. These two drivers produce a total of 200 watts of sound output.
This wireless subwoofer with a soundbar has a 130W audio output. In addition to the soundbar and wireless subwoofer, the entire home theatre emits 330 W of sound. The soundbar is 2.4 kg in weight.
Similarly, the subwoofer of the soundbar weighs 7.3 kilogrammes. It includes connectivity options such as HDMI ARC, a single cable connection, and Bluetooth 5 This soundbar’s top is equipped with control buttons. These buttons allow you to choose Power, Volume, and Source. This new soundbar from Sony is also remote-controllable.
The HT-S400 soundbar features Sony’s proprietary virtual surround sound technology. With Force Pro Front Surround, the high-quality sound will be available. Additionally, thanks to Dolby Digital technology, surround sound is available for listening.
According to the manufacturer, this soundbar provides users with cinematic surround sound. Sony has set the price at Rs 21,990. It is currently for sale on the market. Customers can purchase it from all offline and online retailers with the exception of Sony centres.
Sony HT-S400 Soundbar and Wireless Subwoofer Features
- The size of Sony’s new soundbar has been reduced significantly. This is a soundbar measuring 6.25 inches in length.
- This soundbar has a 2.1 channel configuration. Which includes a subwoofer.
- Two drivers provide a total sound output of 200 watts in these speakers. This soundbar’s wireless subwoofer has an audio output of 130 watts.
- The combined sound output of the soundbar and wireless subwoofer for the home theatre is 330 W. The soundbar is 2.4 kg in weight. Therefore, the subwoofer of the soundbar weighs 7.3 kilogrammes. For connectivity, there are HDMI ARC, One Cable Connection, and Bluetooth 5 options.
- This soundbar’s top is equipped with control buttons. These buttons allow for the selection of power, volume, and source.
This New Soundbar from Sony Is Also Remote-Controllable.
- The HT-S400 soundbar will provide users with high-quality audio via Sony’s S-Force PRO Front Surround virtual surround sound technology.
- Due to Dolby Digital technology, the surround sound is audible at this point. According to the manufacturer, this soundbar allows users to experience cinematic surround sound.
cost and accessibility
- Sony has set the price at Rs 21,990. It is currently for sale on the market. Customers can purchase it from all offline and online retailers with the exception of Sony centres.
- “This soundbar delivers a powerful audio experience with its S-Force PRO Front Surround technology, clear dialogue, and powerful 330W total power output,” the company said in a statement.
The Front Speakers Are Equipped With An X-Balanced Speaker Unit, Which Has a Unique Rectangular Shape that Maximises the Diaphragm.
- The new soundbar is rumoured to include a wireless subwoofer with a 160mm speaker unit to produce deeper, more robust bass.
- It provides users with easy access to Voice mode for clearer dialogue and Night mode for viewing television.
- Unique 360 spatial sound mapping technology from Sony: With Sony’s revolutionary 360 Spatial Sound and Sound Field Optimization, you can hear sound from every direction and distance.
- With Sound Field Optimization, the A9 employs ingenious dual microphones in each speaker to measure their relative height and position. The 360 Spatial Sound Mapping technology then synthesises sound waves based on the positional data to create up to twelve “phantom” speakers from only four speakers.
- Thanks to the phantom speakers, Sony’s widest sound field ever fills the entire living space, allowing everyone in the room to have the same sound experience.
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® are also supported by the A9, allowing users to experience cinematic surround sound from the comfort of their own homes.
Versatile Layout with Simple Setup:
Sound Field Optimization allows users to position the speakers at different heights and distances, so there is no need to rearrange furniture or precisely position the speakers. To activate Sound Field Optimization, select Easy Setup from the TV’s home menu at any time.