JBL has just released the Tour Pro 2, the first truly wireless headphones with a smart charging case. Today, they released Tune Flex, which they call the first “transformable” TWS in the world.
With Tune Flex, you may utilize open or sealed ear tips and choose from six different Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) tuning modes to create the perfect noise-canceling setup for you. The manufacturer claims that the three different sized sealing ear tips offered will help keep outside noise out while keeping in your own.
The JBL Headphone app enables users to quickly and effortlessly toggle between the open and sealed designs, as well as personalize their listening experience with ‘Sound Fit. In addition to the eight hours of playtime from a single charge, the JBL Tune Flex TWS’s charging case provides an additional twenty-four.
The ‘Dual Connect’ function allows users to pair each earbud independently. The TWS earbuds have a total of four microphones, two of which are active noise canceling microphones, for use when making phone calls. The Tune Flex can be operated without touching the device itself thanks to Google Assistant, and they charge quickly.
The JBL Headphone app also allows customers to personalize the touch control capabilities of the JBL Tune Flex. The earbuds have been rated as IPX4, making them suitable for usage in moderate rain or during physical activity. Black models can be purchased for Rs 6,999 through Flipkart and JBL online stores.
Features of JBL Tune Flex
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Energetic Noise Cancelling (2-Mic) with Good Ambient
- 4 microphones for crisp, clear calls
- 3 sizes of sealing ear suggestions
- Velocity cost
- IPX4 splash-proof licensed
- JBL sound match – open ear and sealing ear suggestions
- Fingers-Free Voice Management with Google Assistant
- Customizable all-access contact management via the JBL Headphones App
- As much as 8H within the earbuds + 24H within the case with ANC off
- JBL says that the earphones can deliver up to 2 hours of run time in 10 minutes of charging.