The Mosquito Coast is an American drama television series created by Neil Cross and Tom Bissell based on Paul Theroux’s 1981 novel of the same name. It is also loosely based on the 1986 film starring Harrison Ford.
Justin Theroux, Paul’s nephew, and Melissa George star in the series, with Logan Polish and Gabriel Bateman rounding out the main cast.
The series is also executive produced by Justin Theroux and Rupert Wyatt, who directed the first two episodes.
The Mosquito Coast Season 2, Episode 8 Cast & Crew
- Justin Theroux. Allie Fox.
- Melissa George. Margot Fox.
- Logan Polish. Dina Fox.
- Gabriel Bateman. Charlie Fox.
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley. Isela.
- Ariyon Bakare. Richard Beaumont.
- Ian Hart. William Lee.
- Neil Cross. Creator.
The Mosquito Coast Season 2, Episode 8 Release Date/time
The latest episode will be available on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 23, 2022, at 12 a.m. PT. “Dead Totems” is the title of the episode.
Predictions for the Mosquito Coast Season 2, Episode 8
- Margot is clearly using Richard, but for what purpose? She appears to be pursuing a deal with the US government.
- Allie obviously liked the look of the Mosquito Coast in Guillermo’s files, so we can assume he’s chosen it as the family’s new destination.
- Will burn the Judas effigy “cure” Charlie of his guilt? I strongly suspect not, especially if Margot is going to be spending more time with Richard.
- I believe Dina may flee with Adolfo.
- I also believe that Margot and Allie could potentially end up killing each other in the long run.
How Many Episodes Will the Mosquito Coast Season 2 Have?
The Mosquito Coast Season 2 will have ten episodes, which is one more than the first season’s seven.
They will be released weekly from November 4, 2022, to January 6, 2023. The episode titles are as follows: “The Damage Done”, “Least Concern Species”, “Talk About the Weather”, “A Rag, a Bone, a Hank of Hair”, “Positive, Front-Facing Optics”, “Goat Head Taco”, “The Burning of Judas”, “Dead Totems”, “The Counterfeiters”, and “Eulogy”.
Where Can I Watch the Mosquito Coast?
The Mosquito Coast is available on AppleTV+. This is an exclusive original series, which means you can only watch it here.
Mosquito Beach Season 2 Episode 8 Countdown
The eighth episode of Mosquito Coast Season 2 will be released on December 23, 2022. So the countdown continues with only three days remaining.
Yes! There are only three days until the release of The Mosquito Coast Season 2 Episode 8!
The Mosquito Coast Season 2 Episode 8 on Ott Platform
As the top series and movies are released, online platforms have become some of the most important places to watch them.
These various online platforms, which make it easier for binge viewers to watch these series with minimal effort, are also one of the reasons why series watch rates have increased. In fact, The Mosquito Coast Season 2 Episode 8 is also available to watch on online platforms.
Is There a Trailer for the Mosquito Coast Season 2?
There is! A trailer for Season 2 of The Mosquito Coast can be found below: