Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, which is a popular Japanese manga series, will soon have Chapter 79. The manga is written by Ukyo Kodachi and drawn by Mikio Ikemoto. It is a continuation of the popular Naruto series and a spin-off.
Fans of the series are looking forward to Boruto Chapter 79 because it will continue the exciting storyline that has kept readers interested for years.
In this chapter, readers can look forward to seeing Boruto's character continue to grow as he faces the challenges and dangers of the ninja world. We will also discuss Boruto Chapter 79 Release Date. As the release date gets closer, fans can't wait to read the next part of this epic story.
When Will Boruto Chapter 79 be Available for Read?
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 78 is set to come out on Monday, March 20, in Japan. Most readers outside of Japan will be able to read it on Sunday, March 19, though.
Fans in the US should know that the new chapter will come out later than usual because of daylight savings time:
- Pacific Time – 8 AM
- 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- 3 p.m. British time
- European Time – 4 PM
- India Time – 8:30 PM
- Philippine Time – 11 PM
- Australia 2 AM Eastern Daylight Time.
Boruto Chapter 78: What Happen Previously?
In Boruto chapter 78, Shikamaru finds out that Naruto and Hinata's chakra has disappeared from their home, but Kawaki's chakra is still there. When Eida told everyone about Kawaki's actions, everyone got scared.
Boruto ran to find Kawaki, and Eida used her Senrigan to confirm that Kawaki planned to kill Boruto again. Shikamaru told Sarada why he did what he did, and Sarada found out for the first time that Kawaki killed Boruto.
In the next scene, Boruto talked to Kawaki, who told him that he had used a jutsu to send Naruto and Hinata to a place where time had stopped. As the two of them fought, Sarada tried to help, but Kawaki was too strong for her.
Boruto jumped in to save her, but when he did, he got a scar on his right eye. Later, Konohamaru, Shikamaru, Mitsuki, and Sasuke came to stop Kawaki. However, Momoshiki had already taken over Boruto and saved Kawaki, which shocked everyone.
Momoshiki also told Boruto that he had already lost one of his blue eyes and that this was just the beginning of him losing everything. This shows that the villain's prophecy is coming true and that the time jump is coming up soon.
Read More: Take a Look at Top 10 Strongest Naruto Characters!
Boruto Chapter 79 Spoilers!
Early spoilers for Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 79 have started to leak online, with the following plot points being shared:
- The title of the new chapter is said to be either “Almighty” or “Omnipotent” in English, and the front cover shows a hurt Boruto. Shikamaru starts the search for Kawaki by sending out a group of Shinobi all over the area.
- Kawaki keeps erasing his Chakra signature, which makes it hard for them to find him. Boruto asks Sarada to help Mitsuki because he thinks he might be the next target. Kawaki is tired from constantly clearing his Chakra, and for a short time, Eida is able to find him with her Senrigan. She runs after him as Daemon starts to fall behind.
- Eida finds Kawaki and tells her that she is on his side, but he starts to rant about how much he wants to replace Boruto and make him the outsider in the group. Eida shows off her abilities by rewriting history with the power of an all-powerful god… She has changed everything that had happened to Boruto and Kawaki up to that point!
- Boruto is now the enemy of the Konoha, which is the group that killed Naruto, and Kawaki's new name is “Kawaki Uzumaki.”
- Mitsuki attacks Boruto right away, but Sarada doesn't seem to be affected by the spell at first. Momoshiki says that Kawaki is now thought to be Naruto's real son because he was born, raised, and trained in Konoha. He also says that Boruto killed the Seventh Hokage.
How to Read Boruto Chapter 79 Online?
On the Shonen Jump website and the Shonen Jump app for iOS and Android, you can read the manga online. For the next three issues, you can read Boruto chapter 79 in English for free on both Viz Media and Manga Plus. After that, you'll need to pay $2.99 a month for a subscription to keep reading.
If you want more updates related to Boruto, must visit our website Crossover99.
Must Read: Does Naruto Die in Boruto? Will He Survive or is He Already Dead?