Kingdom Chapter 755 will be hard to understand because the Qin army will run into the rebels and one of them will go home. Even though the end of the series is almost here and important characters are dying, this series is now going into uncharted territory.
We are talking about Kan-Ki's death, which happened in the most recent episodes. It was one of the most upsetting parts of the show because the charismatic man got away, leaving a hole that no one else in the world could ever fill. But the war has to keep going, and someone has to win.
But the last chapter was a good start because it didn't focus on what the Qin empire had lost but on what it had won. A nice reminder that this series is not all about death and damage and that there is hope for the future. And the ship that everyone was looking forward to finally set sail.
Kingdom Chapter 755 Release Date
Kingdom Chapter 755 will come out on April 19 and 20, 2023 in the following places. Kingdom Chapter 755 will be available to read on Young Jump.
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT): 7:00 AM (April 19, 2023) (West Coast)
- Central Daylight Time (CDT): 9:00 AM (April 19, 2023) (Central America and Canada)
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT): 10:00 AM (April 19, 2023) (East Coast)
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT): 5:00 PM BST (April 19, 2023) (Britain)
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 8.30 PM IST (April 19, 2023) (India)
- Singapore Standard Time (SGT): 11:00 PM (April 19, 2023) (Singapore)
- Philippines Standard Time (PST): 11:00 PM (April 19, 2023) (Philippines)
- Korean Standard Time (KST): 12:00 AM (April 20, 2023) (Korea)
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): 12:00 AM (April 20, 2023) (Japan)
- Australia Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT): 2:00 AM (April 20, 2023) (Australia)
Kingdom Chapter 754 Recap
Shin and Kyoukai finally hugged each other in Kingdom Chapter 754, and Shin told Kyoukai how he felt. As soon as everyone found out about it, there was a lot of excitement in the army. Even though Kan-Ki may have died, there is still hope if they go back to Qin, talk to each other, and come up with a new plan.
But those at the top of the Qin kingdom were hurt by this news. Now that their most popular leader is dead, they will never be able to make all the states into one country. One of them leaves and goes to his study, where he waits for the others to come back living.
The death of Kan-Ki is sad for the Qin kingdom, but the rebels are happy to hear about it. Some of them even wanted to attack the Qin kingdom next to move their plans forward. Then, one of the people who had taken men alive and tortured them for fun is shown to us.
Kingdom Chapter 755 Spoilers
In Kingdom Chapter 755, we'll find out how Shin and the rest of his group will cross the line. They've had a lot of trouble up to this point, and this is the only way they can go back. They can't go back because they don't have enough food. This leaves them with only one choice.
Shin told them to go to bed for a while and move forward at night. But someone saw something happening there. It didn't take them long to figure out that the Qin army was fighting at the borders. It gave them a lot of time to get to the place, which was their last chance in this long war.
Shin said it was their last fight because they won't have much more to do as soldiers after this. But not everyone will be able to cross the line and get to their destination. But this is the last battle, and once it's over, the war will be over.