Don’t be a fool, Don’t send us your article for review until and unless you follow these guidelines. Even, following these guidelines will help you to achieve your ranking too.
Checklist To Follow Before Submitting Sponsored Post:
“Write What Should Not Be Forgotten”
Purchasing 1000s of the guest post and writing 800 words articles is something everyone does for their branding but can you do a research-based long article and that’s too with infographics and for sponsored posts?
If yes, you won the game for your company.
To make your content outstanding, start focusing on the following checklist:
“Feel the words of your article and then Write!” – Navn Gupta
- Add thought-provoking questions within your article and if you start with thought-provoking questions, that could be a better idea to start an article.
- Use an Anecdote (A short story that makes your content engaging and that anyone loves to comment on.)
- Metaphor and Simile – Yes, a 6th standard term that helps your content to be outstanding.
- Facts & Figures that add authority to your article.
- Add Relevant images, personalized experience, and footage video (if it’s the demand of content) inside the article.
- Add a Sense of Humour! Are you serious about posting an article in crossover99?
No need to be serious otherwise, you might be one of the hospital’s patients. Isn’t it? Want to know more about these terms?
7. Even, You can add memes to your article.
8. Readability matters a lot to each and every user and that’s where we need to keep our paragraphs short and crispy. The paragraph shouldn’t be more than 4 lines.
9. Even, Proper headings and formatting help you to make your content readable.
10. Your article must be a bridge between crossover99 and your website. In short, relevancy is required to publish a guest post.
Even, If you follow 5 checklists out of these 10 guidelines, You are good to go.
Now, it’s time to know – what type of article you could write for us!
Topic To Choose From Before Writing Article for Crossover99
As we are news based website, you can write any article from home improvements to arts, from technology to the automobile industry, from apps to games, and so on…!
But if you want to see the main areas where we focus:
- Top Trends
- Tv Shows, web series,
- And so on…
SEO Guidelines Before Submitting Guest Post | TNB
What To Follow in SEO Before Sending Article for Submission?
If you’re sending your author bio along with the Guest Posts, make sure it’s short & sweet. In general, write about yourself in 200 characters.
Blog Post length should be at least 800 words.
Add a focus keyword in the 1st paragraph.
Add supporting keywords in the middle paragraphs.
Add at least 2 internal links.
A blog post must have 1-2 links to credible publications.
Add at least 2 HD quality images – 1 for the featured image & another one in between the content.
Our editorial staff reserves to right to add rel=”nofollow” to any link except the sponsored link.
- Follow SEO Best Practices
HTML formatting related to bulleted lists, headers, bolding, etc.
Add alt tags for any images used in the blog post.
The title should be between 50-60 Words.
Add Headers in H2 tags and sub-headers in H3 and H4 tags.
Add Call-to-Action at the end of the article.
What To Avoid?
Avoid images that have a brand, logo, or external links displayed on them.
Avoid keyword stuffing.
Avoid adding too many links in the blog post.
Article should not be copied from any other website.
Avoid adding factually incorrect information.
Avoid grammatical mistakes.