Here are the answers to Amazon App Quiz for Thursday October 15, 2020. This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM And It Is faster than Other websites and hence it will help you to post your answers in the app easily and as soon as possible. This may increase your chance of winning.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 15th October 2020
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 15th October” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Make sure to answer by noon as the quiz is not valid after 12 pm today.
Amazon Quiz 15 October 2020 Answers Win Rs. 15,000
Q1: This Famous Palace Would Be Found In Which City In India?
Answer 1: Udaipur
Q2: Name This Animal, Also The State Animal Of Sikkim
Answer 2: Red Panda
Q3: This ‘Golden’ Fort Is Found In Which City In India?
Answer 3: Jaisalmer
Q4: In Which City, Europe’s Second Oldest Capital City, Is This Picture Taken?
Answer 4: Lisbon
Q5: Name This Bird Which Also Shares Its Name With A Publishing House.
Answer 5: Puffin
- This Contest Will Commence On 15 October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period, You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.In-App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon. In-App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Exciting Prizes ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).