In the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is a 2012 American romantic fantasy film directed by Bill Condon and based on Stephenie Meyer’s novel of the same name, which is also the fifth installment in The Twilight Saga film series.
Mackenzie Foy takes over the role of Renesmee Cullen in place of Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner, who all reprise their roles. The film’s cast also includes Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Michael Sheen, and Dakota Fanning.
It was released on November 16th, 2012, as part 2. In spite of poor reviews, the picture made $830 million worldwide against a $136 million budget, becoming the sixth-highest earning film in 2012 and the highest-grossing film in the Twilight Saga franchise.
- Bella Cullen is played by Kristen Stewart.
- Edward Cullen, portrayed by Robert Pattinson
- Jared Leto as Jacob Black
- Renesmee Cullen is played by Mackenzie Foy.
- Actress Ashley Greene portrays Alice Cullen in the Twilight saga.
- Jasper Hale (Jackson Rathbone)
- Carlisle Cullen is played by Peter Facinelli.
- Esme Cullen is played by Elizabeth Reaser.
- Emmett Cullen is played by Kellan Lutz.
- The role of Rosalie Hale was played by Nikki Reed.
- Charlie Swan, played by Billy Burke
- Maggie Grace portrays Irina
- In this case, Michael Sheen is playing Aro.
- Caius is played by Jamie Campbell Bower.
- Elizabeth (Jane)
- Marcus is played by Christopher Heyerdahl.
- Casey LaBow portrays Kate.
- Actress MyAnna Buring as Tanya
- Actor Lee Pace portrays Garrett in the movie
- In the role of Eleazar, Christian Camargo
- Carmen as played by Ma Maestro
- starring Noel Fisher in the role of Vladimir
- Joe Anderson plays Alistair.
- Camden Bright as Alec
- Actress Angela Sarafyan portrays Tia in the film
- Benjamin is played by Rami Malek.
- In the role of Seth Clearwater, played by Booboo Stewart,
- Felix, played by Daniel Cudmore, is a sympathetic character.
- Zarrina, Judith Shekoni’s character
- In the role of Demetri, Charlie Bewley
- Nahuel is played by J. D. Pardo in the film.
- J. Jenks, played by Wendell Pierce
- Leah Clearwater is played by Julia Jones.
- Santiago, played by Lateef Crowder
Twilight Saga: Who Dies at Ending?
Vampire-doctor loses his head to the Italian ruler, igniting the conflict between them. At the end of the film, several people die, including Jasper (Jackson Rathbone), Jane (DakOTA Fanning), Caius, Marcus, and Aro — who is slain by Edward and Bella.
What Happens to The Characters in Twilight at The End of The Book?
Other than that, Twilight’s only other death is that of Cam Gigandet’s villain James…. Emmet and Alice Cullen murder James at Twilight’s climax after a bloody battle between him and Edward.
In the Twilight Saga, Who Dies and How Many Times?
Victoria or Laurent killed five unidentified hikers. The Volturi dismembered an unnamed male vampire. Warewolf’s mauling of Laurent Victoria suffocated Harry.
Part 2 of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Reveals a Shocking Finish.
Do not read if you haven’t seen the second part of “Breaking Dawn.”
Breaking Dawn: Part 2’s “twist” finale has been hyped for months. Stephenie Meyer’s book is closely followed until Alice (Ashley Greene) joins the climax moment to defend Renesmee’s (Mackenzie Foy) existence. Renesmee and the Cullen family are safe since she shows Aro (Michael Sheen) she knows she is safe through her thoughts.
After all, Aro just wants to fight, and it doesn’t matter what she does. Bella (Kristen Stewart) sends Renesmee to depart with Jacob (Josh Stewart) (Taylor Lautner). As a result of Aro’s directive, the Volturi guards ensnare Alice and carry her away. Carlisle (Peter Facinelli) tries to defend his daughter by charging after Aro.
Vampire-doctor loses his head to the Italian ruler, igniting the conflict between them. All but one of the characters are killed, including Jasper, Jane, Caius, Marcus, and Aro – who is killed by Edward and Bella themselves — in the end. As soon as Bella finishes off the Volturi’s leader, the scene shifts to Alice and Aro’s hands clasped.
Such deception! Because Bella’s mind shield was so powerful, the Cullens were on equal footing with the Volturi in a fight. Alice was showing Aro what the future would have been like if the two sides had battled. Everybody would lose in a fight.