Latest, Trending, Entertainment and Celebrity News


Crossover99 respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.

If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced, distributed, displayed, or linked on the “Crossover99” website without your authorization, please report your notice of infringement by completing the following DMCA Notice of Infringement and delivering it to our Designated Copyright Agent.

Upon receipt of a valid and complete Notice, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim.

DMCA Notice Of Infringement

  1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, a representative list of such works.
  2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, and that you request us to remove or disable access to, including the URL or other specific location on the “Crossover99” website where the material appears.
  3. Your full legal name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
  4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
  5. A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
  6. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.

Send all of your claims to [email protected]

Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyright. Therefore, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.