If you don’t have a lot of people to talk to on Snapchat or other social media apps, you might as well not use them at all.
The more friends you have on Snapchat, the more fun it is to talk with them, make Snapchat calls, and compete with their streak scores.
However, it’s never cool to have a lot of Snapchat friends, especially odd ones, because you’ll wind up with a lot of unwanted messages and snaps.
If you’ve added too many people to your Snapchat friend list by accident and now want to delete them all at once, then this post by Fixing Guides is for you.
While we regret having to break the news to you, Snapchat does not now support bulk deletion of friends, just individual deletions or direct blocking.
How to Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat at Once?
Let me assure you, in case you didn’t read the section above, that there is no way to erase numerous friends at once on Snapchat; nevertheless, you can delete individual people from Snapchat to remove everyone from your buddy list.
You can Google this question and find a plethora of articles, but be aware that many of them will offer a false solution or will instruct you to erase friends the hard way.
If you wish to unfriend numerous people at once, skip down to the section where we outline the necessary actions.
How to Delete Friends from Snapchat on Android and I Os 2022
Is it final that you get rid of those buddies on Snapchat? If you remove someone as a contact on Snapchat, they will no longer have access to your secret snaps.
Snapchat has two options for removing friends from your list, and we’ll go through the basics of both android and iOS so you can choose the one that works best for you.
Remove Friends from Chat List
If you have a chat with that friend on your Snapchat account, you can delete the friend from the chat list as well, and the step is straightforward and easy. To do so,
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Tap Chat “Message icon” from the bottom.
3. Now, search for the chat with your friend.
4. Open the Chat.
5. Tap on the Profile icon “Bitmoji” of your friend.
6. After that, tap the “three vertical dots” Menu.
7. Tap Red Remove Friend
8. Finally, choose to Remove friend, and tap the Remove button.
How Do You Delete All Contacts on Snapchat in 2022
Simple to delete/remove all contacts on Snapchat, you need to access the contacts list from your Snapchat account after that you can manually delete all contacts from your friend list. To do so
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Tap on the Bitmoji from the top left corner.
3. Now you will see your Bitmoji.
4. After that, tap on the Gear icon from the top right corner
5. And you will go to the Setting of your account.
6. Now scroll down to the Privacy section
7. After that tap on the Contact syncing
8. Now you will see Manage Contacts
9. After that, tap on the Delete All Contacts Data
10. And tap on the confirm button.
11. Finally, unmark the tick mark from the sync contacts
That’s it, once you delete all contacts data and unmark the tick mark from the sync contacts you will delete all contacts from your Snapchat friend list.