The Karnataka government launched the BCM application in 1997. It is a communal effort for the underprivileged and minority groups.
The goal of this project was to improve the lives of students in this category. Even though applying for a place in the BCM hostel is simple, a few prerequisites must be met before acceptance.
The plan allows post-matriculation students to apply online government hostel admission forms for 2021-22. Students can now apply for seats online. Let us go over it in greater detail.
BCM Online Application Deadline 2021-22
It is anticipated that BCM online applications will close in April 2022.
How do I obtain the BCM hostel application for Karanataka?
Click on the provided link below to access the Karnataka BCM hostel application.
How to Fill Out the BCM Hostel Application Form Online?
Karnataka BCM hostel online application 2021 22 can be completed online by following the instructions below.
1) Go to the official website and select Student Services.
2) The hostel application is available online.
3) Open a new window and enter all your information, such as name, phone number, date of birth, etc.
4) Enter the OTP received on the mobile number.
5) Place all relevant paperwork in the appropriate location.
6) Click the Register button to confirm your successful registration.
The BCM hostel authorities review the application after it is submitted. If you are chosen, you will receive a confirmation mail.
You can also check the status of your application regularly.
How Do I Monitor the Status of My BCM Hostel Application for 2021-22?
- On the website’s home page, you can view the status of your hostel application for BCM.
- The website has a floater that displays the status of your hostel application.
- When finished, click the check status tab after entering your application number and birthdate.
- Once you locate the merit list link, you can print it off or save it in PDF format.
The following are the requirements for BCM application:
- SSLC result
- School transfer certificate
- Bank passbook
- PWD certificate
- Domicile and caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- A passport-size photograph
Using the BCM hostel application is a fantastic way to stay within your budget. Food and accommodation are provided to all students by impoverished and minority communities.
Students must have completed the tenth grade and provide documentation of their board exams.