This guide will demonstrate how to instal the icDrama addon on Kodi. IcDrama is one of the most popular Kodi addons for finding Asian films and television programmes. You may stream content from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong using this plugin. Therefore, without further ado, let's get started.
Have you searched online for directions but been unsuccessful? If you answered yes to these questions, then today you have nothing to worry about. This plugin is a benefit for all of these people, since it allows us to stream our favourite anime and any other Chinese or Japanese entertainment with ease. Follow this instruction to the letter, otherwise you won't be able to instal it properly. This guide may be applicable to Firestick, Android TV, iOS, Mac, Windows, Raspberry-Pi, and any other device that is compatible with Kodi.
IcDrama is a very old working Kodi addon that has been around for a very long time. They used to have a website that helped us stream our favourite video, but ever since it closed, IcDrama fans have been ecstatic because this website was the only way to stream free content at the time. After nearly a year, they have returned, but instead of a website, they are utilising the IcDrama plugin.
How to Install IcDrama Kodi Addon
Follow the below instructions to add IcDrama to your plugin library. Please let us know if you require assistance with your installation. However, as this is a third-party plugin, we cannot provide direct support for it.
- Download Kodi
- From the home screen, select Plugins
- Click the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select the Settings button
- Click File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://aznhusband.github.io/repo/ in the top box
- Enter Aznhusband in the box below
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Add-ons
- Select plugin browser
- Install from zip file Now click on Aznhusband
- Select this ZIP file http://repository.aznhusband-kodi-repo-xxxzip/
- Wait for the Plugin Enabled notification
- Search for IcDrama and install
- All ready! Enjoy.
To utilise this plugin, navigate to the home screen and pick Video Plugins from the panel on the left. On the right, all installed video plugins now launch IcDrama by clicking on its icon.
Also Read: 11 Best Free File Sharing Sites And Software Programs In 2022
How to Update IcDrama Kodi Addon
- To keep the icDrama addon on Kodi up to date, follow the guidelines.
- From the home screen in Kodi, open addons
- Click on the Box icon displayed near the settings.
- Now click on the MY Plugins section.
- Now scroll down and select the video plugins for easy access.
- Once you open the Video Addon, all the installed Addons appear and you select the IcDrama.
- After doing so, the screen will appear as in the installation section; now from the menu at the bottom click on the update button shown near configure.
- A window will now open with all available versions along with the one you are using.
- Simply select the version displayed at the top; fonts should not be green as this is the version that is installed.
- After choosing the version now, please wait for a while and you will get the “IcDrama Add-on Installed” notification again.
Also Read: Top 14 Similar Websites Like Aa01.Net and Alternatives
This concludes our guide on installing the IcDrama add-on on Kodi. This section explains what IcDrama is and why it was previously deactivated. We have highlighted some intriguing IcDrama features. We did our best to keep the process as straightforward as possible so that everyone may grasp it.